Friday, January 21, 2005

Technological Dependency.

Oy vay. As of yesterday, my computer decided that it no longer wished to be friends. With sheer panic, I disassembled it, put it back together again, changed slots, unplugged things, and did all the things that I know to do, all to no avail. My tinkering was in vain, my soul and spirit crushed. I have been cut off from the Internet and all of technological civilization. Did I mention, oy vay?

I have limited access to the computer. I'm not sure when exactly I will have my machine up and running again. Until then, I shall be reading, writing, and watching TV. Maybe I'll be a little more productive with my Gentle Yoga DVD. Maybe I'll get some more zazen meditation done. Maybe I will be more fervent in prayer. Maybe I'll just sit around feeling sorry for myself. Who knows? The fact is, My name is Samantha and I am technologically dependent.

Until we meet again...

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2005 at 7:56 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Yes, it is crazy how technology rules us these days.

No, I haven't read the piece. Is it an article or a book?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home